At Carter Dodge Chrysler in Burnaby, we’ve been exceeding our loyal customer’s expectations for over 55 years. Today, we remain committed to providing an unrivaled Vehicle Service Experience.
Your Vehicle Brakes
Despite what well-meaning friends may tell you, brake wear is unique to every driver depending on:
- Your driving habits
- The condition of your overall braking system
- The quality and composition of your brake components
Brakes wear a little every time they are applied so stop and go traffic, aggressive driving habits and a heavily loaded vehicle will require replacement much sooner than single passenger, long highway commutes.
It’s a commonly held belief that the signs of brake system issues are readily noticeable to the driver. A pulsing brake pedal, a high-pitched squeal or worse yet harsh grinding sounds are certainly indicators that your brake system requires maintenance – but by the time you experience any of these conditions it may be too late for minor repairs!
- Regular inspection and maintenance by our Chrysler Certified Service Technicians can resolve discreet issues within your braking system (dragging, seized calipers, worn pads, etc.) before they lead to larger issues – impacting both the safety of your vehicle and the significance of the repair!
- Softer pads (organic) offer better stopping power but at the expense of wear, ceramic pads on the other hand have a much longer lifespan but give up a little stopping power. Economical brake components typically have a shorter life span than more quality products designed to specifically for your vehicle. Ask you Mopar Service Expert about the options and which brakes are right for you.
Schedule Your Vehicle Today – LEARN MORE!
Your Vehicle Filters
How often should I check my oil filter?
- If you use your vehicle in dusty or off-road conditions you should check it every time you get an oil change. It’s a good idea to change it on a regular basis because that can improve your mileage by up to 10 percent and increase the life of your engine. When you bring your vehicle to Carter Dodge Chrysler for an oil change we’ll check your air filter as one of the many courtesy checkups we do. If it needs to be replaced, we can do it right here!
I need to replace my Air Filer. Which one should I use?
- There are many brands of filters out there. I know it can be confusing, but I would use the air filter that was designed and engineered for your vehicle. If you’re driving a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT or FIAT, then Mopar® air filters are the best option. They’re designed to achieve high, virtually unrestricted airflow while maintaining filtration levels critical to ensuring long engine life. However, if you’re driving another make we have you covered with either our Mopar branded air filters or our Magneti Marelli offered by Mopar® air filters offer excellent value and performance. Both are available in our Service Department.
How often should I replace my Fuel Filter?
- Fuel filter replacement and application vary by brand and model so we recommend consulting your owner’s manual for full details or see your service advisor for the proper replacement interval for your vehicle. If your fuel filter does need to be replaced, our parts department probably has it in stock and we can replace it right here!
Don’t Drive a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or FIAT Vehicle? No Need to Worry!
- Our friendly factory trained and certified technicians can service most makes and models. You can rest assured that you’re always receiving the highest quality is service available.
- Getting You Back on the Road Faster – we know you’re busy, which is why our certified technicians get you in and out fast… each time, everytime!
- More Ways to Save – take advantage of our competitive pricing on a wide selection of our automotive services, including; Oil and Filter Changes, Brake Services and Tires Rebates!
Questions? Great! We’ve Got Answers – CALL NOW! (604) 245-7894
Maintaining your vehicle effectively is the key to your vehicle’s longevity, and at Carter Dodge Chrysler we firmly believe in helping you maintain and protect your investment is the smartest thing we can do – from oil changes, wheel alignments and filter changes to major repairs to your vehicle’s engine (and everything in between). Carter Dodge Chrysler has provided vehicle auto services for over 55 years across the Lower Mainland – including; Greater Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Surrey and the Tri-Cities area. Schedule your vehicle today!
Questions? Great! To speak with a friendly specialist, (no obligation) CALL NOW! (604) 299-9791