Whether it’s a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram of Fiat – we can provide your business with plenty of options. We have a variety of programs, incentives and terms to structure an offer that suits your budget and growing business needs. If you’re looking to lease one vehicle or a small fleet, Carter Dodge Chrysler offers a closed-end lease program tailored to business customers. For predictable-use commercial vehicles including trucks, vans and passenger cars we can certainly help your business succeed.
Contact us today if your businesses is looking to acquire one or more vehicles without the responsibility of full ownership. This lease type may qualify as off-balance-sheet financing.
Review this helpful checklist to see if leasing your next business vehicle is right for you:
- My business would like a personal guaranty
- My business would like lower monthly payments to help with cash management
- I need reliable transportation for my business and employees
- Shorter terms will keep my business fleet new and reliable
- I’m interested in extended protection plans
Frequently Asked – Vehicle Leasing Questions
What are the benefits of leasing?
- With a lease, payments may be lower than purchasing the same vehicle, since you only pay for the portion of the vehicle you use over the term of the lease. You can consider vehicles that have more options; trade in your vehicle for the latest model more frequently; and, align the lease term to the vehicle warranty period for greater peace of mind.
Does leasing require less money up front?
- The down payment amount for leasing a vehicle varies based on the lease transaction structure and monthly payment you desire, but generally, may be lower than buying.
With a lease, am I protected from possible negative equity?
- With a lease, you avoid the potential risk that your vehicle’s value has declined beyond its projected residual value at the end of your lease term.
What happens at the end of a lease?
- At the end of term, you have the option to purchase the vehicle or turn it in, subject to the terms outlined in your lease agreement. Our trained specialists will communicate with you prior to the end of your lease to guide you through the end of lease process.
Looking to acquire a vehicle without the responsibility of ownership? Great! To speak with a friendly specialist, (no obligation) CALL NOW! (604) 409-4188