Our busy Service Department is currently accepting applications for a Licensed Service Technician (or qualified 4th Year Apprentice) to join our successful Automotive Service Team at our Burnaby location.
For over 55 years – Carter Dodge Chrysler, has firmly believed that our success has been largely attributed to both – our customer’s and that of our staff members. We understand the high caliber our staff is a reflection of our organization.
- $34.28 per hour (plus bonus hours)
- Flat rate pay plan
- Added incentive for Chrysler training.
- Company matched optional pension plan
- Paid sick leave
- Medical and dental benefits
- Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Applicants must be a licensed automotive technician or 4th year apprentice
- Must have valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract
- Dealership experience or Chrysler training strongly preferred
- Applicants specializing in any of the following: Transmission, Air Conditioning, Hybrid Electrical Systems and Diesel (will be given priority consideration)
Why Carter Dodge Chrysler?
- Great Company, great staff, great customers… and Award Winning Products!
- We’re family owned for over 55 years and proudly Canadian
- State of the art Service Facility with the latest in Automotive Technological Advancements
- Comfortable and professional work environment with a 1950s inspired food restaurant
- Qualified candidates are invited to apply in confidence today.
Please email us your resume for consideration at email@example.com
Good luck and we thank all those who apply! We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.